Sunday, March 26, 2006

reminders

hello, my child!

just here to remind you that you've sort of lost focus over the past few weeks. you've kind of forgotten that you have a purpose in life and the things you have been concerning yourself lately really have nothing to do with what I want you to do. yes, I know you are human and not perfect. but I still demand your praise, prayer, time, obedience and sacrifice.

yes, I know the deepest desire of your heart has not yet been granted. but what about what I need from you? remember when I said to seek Me first? remember that I said that all other things shall be added? that includes what you've been asking Me for. I hear you and I've not forgotten about you. please don't forget about Me.

remember how you've asked that I grant a way to draw you closer to Me? just like in times past, you've been answered. so don't back down from this challenge I presented your way. I PROMISE you'll be blessed by it. this is just a reminder that I still seek intimacy with you, precious one. I want that deeper relationship with you. I want to know that you'll not forget me when I do grant your inner most prayer.

I know what you want, my child. I also know better what you need, when you need it. don't be discouraged. don't give up your dream because it has yet come to pass. spend some time with Me. it's all I'm asking of you right now. really spend some quality time getting to know Me right now.

remember I'm the same one who gave life, who spins the universe and created the heavens and earth. I AM the grantor of things impossible and the Shepherd of Peace. I AM love and grace. I remind you to call out unto Me for I want to show you great and mighty things. seek MY face for you already have My hand.

I just wanted to remind you that I love you and I am watching over you day and night. I want to remind you that I need you as much as you need me. will you yield and earnestly give your will to Me? I want a sincere yes. all I ask of you is pour some of the energy you've spent in worrying about certain things into developing a better relationship with Me.

you're on the very edge of your breakthrough. but you have to trust and believe in Me enough to know that I won't lead you astray. have I ever forsaken you? remember how My grace and mercy that I've blessed you with over the years. just last month. just last week. just tonight. this is a reminder that I AM the same today, yesterday and forever more. I do not change.

I just wanted to tell you that. just in case you thought I was not listening. everything has a purpose and meaning. it will reveal itself in due time. just trust Me and know that I AM. I love you and wait patiently for you.

be blessed.

No comments: